Released on 27th of July, 2016Changes
- Improved rendering performance of GanttChart plugin.
- Updated Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.26.1. (See changes).
Released on 27th of June, 2016Backward incompatible changes
- Changed one of our core dependencies. We're using Numbro instead of Numeral.js. If you're including our dependencies independently, please update your setup. (3487)
- Updated Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.26.0. (See changes).
- Fixed a bug where hovering over the
Filter by valueitems would throw errors.
Released on 6th of June, 2016Changes
- Fixed problems with hiddenRows and hiddenColumns.
- New feature: Added a Select All and Clear options for the Filtering plugin.
- Fixed problems with filtering blank cells.
- Updated Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.25.1. (See changes).
Released on 25th of May, 2016Changes
- Fixed problems with selection in the nestedHeaders plugin.
- New feature: Added "show" and "hide column" to the Context Menu.
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.25.0. (See changes).
Released on 28th of April, 2016Changes
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.24.3. (See changes).
Released on 11th of April, 2016Changes
- Added the
inputin "Filter by Value" section.
- Fixed problems with not working ESC key.
- Added support for node environment.
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.24.2. (See changes).
Released on 18th of March, 2016Changes
- Update with a working
1.3.1had major problems with the date and time cells.
Released on 16th of March, 2016Changes
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.24.1. (See changes).
Released on 15th of March, 2016Backward incompatible change
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.24.0. (See changes).
- A noticeable visual change in the Filters plugin: The filters menu gained a new section (Filter by Value).
- Fixed problem when enabling manualColumnMove and hiddenColumns displayed empty values in a column.
- Fixed a problem, when sometimes clicking a dropdown menu button caused the page to refresh.
- Extended the Filters functionality by adding the "filter by value" component.
- Added a possibility to undo/redo filtering.
Released on 19th of February, 2016Backward incompatible change
- Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.23.0. (See changes)
- Added an asynchronous calls in Gantt Chart plugin to reduce the time needed to update the data.
- Improvements to the Context/Dropdown menu, mainly a better UI handling.
- The Filter Data plugin is not shrinking the table anymore when there is no results.
Released on 4th of February, 2016
- Added a possibility to set up server-side filtering by adding the
- Added cell meta cache'ing to the Gantt Chart plugin in order to properly use the
Released on 3th of February, 2016
Backward incompatible change
Upgraded Handsontable to the latest version, which is 0.22.0.
- Fixed an error with selecting a row, with the last column being hidden.
- Fixed a memory leak problem with the GanttChart plugin.
Released on 20th of January, 2016
Backward incompatible change
afterValidatehook will provide the visual row indexes, instead of the logical ones. For example, if the first row becomes the seventh row after sorting the table, the
afterValidatehook will provide
6as the row index. To translate the visual row to the logical row, you can use the
translateRowmethod of the
var logicalRow = hotInstance.getPlugin('columnSorting').translateRow(row);
- Fixed problem, where pasting a dataset which row count exceeds the number of rows in the table nothing happened.
- Fixed problems with dropdown menu and submenu positioning.
- Fixed problems with filtering the fixed rows.
- Fixed problem with filter options missing after filtering out all rows.
Released on 11th of January, 2016
- Fixed problem with the
columnSummaryplugin, which wasn't updating the calculation results when an object-based dataset was provided to the Handsontable instance.
- Prevent displaying the dropdown header buttons in higher levels of headers (for example, when using the nested headers plugin).
Released on 8th of January, 2016
- Fixed problems with columns being selected after collapsing a column (with the
- Fixed problems with
fixedRowsBottomnot working properly with window-scrollable tables.
- Fixed wrong position issues in the Filters plugin.
Fixed column selection issues in the