Edit this page
We follow these simple rules, which enable us to focus on performance instead of coming up with ideas that kill it or distract our attention in any other way.
- Performance is our number one priority (we use this Performance Lab to perform the tests)
- The code must be tested and bug-free
- The code must be well-documented
- The code must be easy to extend
- We improve the code quality through frequent patch releases
- We test each release in recent versions of the most popular browsers